We stand together for equality, justice and respect. Systemic racism that infects the structure of our society is real: racism exists in our schools, court systems, workplaces , and police departments.
White people need to listen and learn in order to understand what they can do to break up the racial disparities in our society.
In light of the senseless murder of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery, we want to come together and talk together.
Please join us to our Indivisible HOPE Zoom meeting on
Thursday, June 11 at 7 pm
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86910987824
Speakers (in alphabetical order)
- Jill Dennin, Boyertown School Board member and Democratic Candidate (147th District)
- Eddie Graham, Esq. Board of Commissioners, Springfield Township and NAACP Political Action Chair, Cheltenham
- Hakim Jones, Norristown Councilman & Community Leader
- State Rep. Steve Malagari, Lansdale (53rd District)
- Chief Thomas Medwid, Lower Salford Police
- Veronica Moeller, Souderton Community Leader
- Napoleon Nelson, Democratic Candidate (154th District)
Moderator: Josh Camson, Esq.